I took my very first road trip yesterday!!! I went 250 miles up to Keaton Beach in Perry, FL. Basically the middle of no where! The beach was more like a swamp but oh well…
My mom and I packed a lot of vegan goodies so I would be set for the drive up and back.
- Spinach salad with tomatoes and cucumbers
- Quinoa with roasted veggies
- Organic watermelon sliced
- Organic blueberries
- Organic strawberries
- 2 vegan muffins: blueberry and a morning glory with carrots and cinammon I think ? (Bought from the Farmer’s Market)
- Sunny hemp granola bar
- Cherry chia seed kombucha for energy if I get tired driving
Breakfast: Before I got on the road I had some strawberries and made a double batch of oatmeal so I could take some on the road with me with cranberries and sliced almonds.
4 1/2 hours later my friend and I met up at a sketchy Jin Jin Chinese restaurant which we decided not to eat at. We were just happy to see eachother after 3 years!
Lunch: We found a deserted Mexican Restaurant and I had vegetarian refried bean enchilladas which were just okay…
Dinner: I stopped like 50 miles away from home to a Tijuana Flats and got a norrito bowl with black beans, refried beans, lettuce, rice, and olives. Mexican twice in one day!! AW YEAH.