I just learned that Veg Charlotte had awarded me the Shine On Award! I’m honored because her blog is very well known and I love everything she posts! This award is given to blogs that shine, make you feel good, and are inspiring to the readers. Thanks Catherine!!
A thanks goes out to the hurried vegan as well for nominating me for the lovely blog award! I really appreciate her support for my blog! I love her blog as well (:
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and a link back.
3. Share 7 random interesting things about yourself.
4. Nominate up to 15 bloggers for Shine On Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
5. Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.
1. I have brachymetatarsia, which is a genetic mutation of the feet. My second to last toe is shorter than my pinky toe! It is very pronounced on one foot, and the other foot it is hard to tell.
2. I have toe thumbs! (Megan Fox has them as well)
3. I was born through in vitro fertilization
4. I’ve been passionate about helping animals since I was 7 years old
5. I want to be a vet
6. I went once without taking a shower for 69 days
7. I lived in the wilderness for 2 1/2 months
Blogs That Deserve This Award:
1. Too Many Spiders–She is an inspiration and a very strong woman (a very good writer as well)!
2. Genext13–He gives great advice and is definitely a great amazing supporter!
3. Animals Deserve to Live–Definitely one of my all time favorite blogs. A lot of great pictures, quotes and powerful posts!
4. Renard Moreau–Posted an amazing video yesterday that broke down veganism into terms even the average meat eater would understand. Very interesting posts!
5. Style Meets Green–I love this blog! She has some really cool posts like ways to lengthen your eyelashes with Vitamin E, castor oil and aloe vera gel!