I want to start out by thanking Celeste the blogger who nominated me! Even though I’m very new to the blogging world, she still enjoys reading what I have to say! So appreciative(:
She has been very helpful by commenting on some of my posts! She has some wonderful tips!! She is also very passionate about veganism! She’s beginning to switch her dog over to becoming a vegan! All her posts are very inspiring and I love reading them!
To check out her posts go to http://honkifyourevegan.com
The rules for Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award are:
1 Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2 Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and a link back.
3 Answer 10 questions given.
4 Nominate up to 12 bloggers for Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
5 Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.
The 10 Questions:
What is your favorite color? — Pink! I’m quite girly!!
Your favorite animal? — My shihpoo (shitzu poodle mix) named sadie! I also really like sloths ! They are very lovable creatures.
Your favorite non-alcoholic drinks? — either the grape flavored synergy with chia seeds or a smoothie I had at Simons coffee house called the hulk made with kale, apples, bananas and pea protein
Facebook or Twitter? — definitely Facebook
Your favorite pattern? — Paisley
Do you prefer getting or giving presents? — They’re both fun!
Your favorite number? — don’t have one!
Your favorite day of the week? — Saturday!
Your favorite flower? — gardenia
What is your passion? — Ever since I was 7, I’ve wanted to be a vet! My dog died less than a year ago after we had to put him down for seizures. I’m dedicated even more to improve the health of dogs worldwide and cure seizures!
1. Celeste –http://honkifyourevegan.com
2. Peter –http://hateandanger.wordpress.com he posts a lot of cool pictures and captions about politics, veganism and a variety of other things!
3. Jessica –http://malibuveganlove.wordpress.com She has been so helpful in giving me tips and tricks to handle my soy allergy properly (:
4.The Vegan Green –http://thevegangreen.com Posts a lot of delicious recipes, some of which are on my list of things to try!
5. Emily –http://emilycooksvegan.com Her blog is really cool because she makes vegan recipes and then posts the results! All of them look so yummy!
6. Kristen –http://healthycancerchick.wordpress.com This blog is so inspiring, she made the switch to becoming vegan after being diagnosed with breast cancer! She posts awesome recipes and helpful tips!
7. Stacie & Tawny –http://hotmoodymess.com This blog is filled with great recipes, uplifting posts, cute pictures & quotes and much more!
8. Plant Based Munchies –http://plantbasedmunchies.wordpress.com This blog is filled with amazing recipes that I cannot wait to try and is about a family who are all dedicated to veganism!
9. Danielle –http://daniellewesierski.wordpress.com Filled with delicious recipes! ❤ and she is a beautiful model!
10. Kathryn –http://daniellewesierski.wordpress.com Posts filled with everything she is passionate about!